Yobe State Teachers Recruitment 2021 By State Universal Basic Education Board
Applications are invited to the Yobe State Teachers Recruitment 2021 by Yobe State Universal Basic Education Board for the 7 head teachers and 308 teacher vacancies in the state.
Eligibly qualified individuals are hereby invited to apply through the Yobe State Teachers Recruitment portal stated below meanwhile applicants are expected to have all the requirements listed below before proceeding to apply.
Below are the vacant positions available for recruitment with the requirements stated under each.
Yobe State Teachers Recruitment Vacant Positions
There are 7 available vacancies for this position and applicants should endeavor to possess the following:
- Applicants must be holders of B Ed, B A. (Ed) or B.Sc. (Ed) certification obtained in a recognized higher institution of learning.
- Knowledge of Arabic (Islamic Education) is must-have.
- The applicant must also possess good English communication skills to be eligible.
- Passion for working with children and parents is a must-have.
There are 308 available vacancies for this position and applicants should endeavor to possess the following:
- Applicants must be holders of B. Ed, B.A. (Ed), B.Sc. (Ed), NCE or Diploma certification in special education from a reputable higher institution of learning.
- 24 to 35 years is the age requirement for this position
Nasarawa State University Recruitment 2021 Academic & Non Academic Staff
Nigerian Army Basic Recruit 2021 Application For Regular 81 Intake
Naca Recruitment 2021 National Agency For The Control Of Aids
How To Apply For The Yobe State Teachers Recruitment
- Proceed to the Yobe SUBEB recruitment portal here.
- Click on the ‘Click here to Create Account’ link.
- Input the following details accurately and actively:
Confirm phone number
Confirm email address
- Select the eligible position you are aspiring for.
- Click the ‘Create User’ button.
- Go to your registered email and click on the verification link sent to your inbox or spam.
- Go back to the application portal and log in using your BVN and password.
- Complete and submit your application.
- The application deadline is not announced.
- Only the shortlisted individuals would be called for the next stage of the recruitment.