NACA Recruitment 2021 At National Agency For The Control Of Aids
The National Agency For The Control Of Aids (NACA) invites applications from suitably qualified individuals to the NACA Recruitment on the multiple vacant positions listed below.
National Agency For The Control Of Aids (NACA) is a government agency with the responsibility of managing all the HIV/AIDS activities in Nigeria to create an enabling policy environment as well as stable ongoing facilitation of proactive multi sectored planning, coordinated implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of all HIV/AIDS prevention and impact mitigation activities in the country.
Interested candidates should view their aspiring position for details and eligibility before proceeding to the application procedure meanwhile below are the vacant positions for the NACA Recruitment.
Julius Berger Recruitment 2021 For Multiple Vacant Positions
Golden Penny Foods Recruitment 2021 By Flour Mills Of Nigeria
Vacant Positions For NACA Recruitment
Senior Technical Specialist (Lab Systems)
Technical Specialist (Lab Systems)
Senior Technical Specialist (Health Management Information Systems)
Technical Specialist (Health Management Information Systems)
Senior Technical Specialist (Procurement and Supply Chain Management)
Technical Specialist (Procurement and Supply Chain Management)
Senior Technical Specialist (State Engagement: Community Systems Strengthening & Integrated Service Delivery)
Technical Specialist (State Engagement: Community Systems Strengthening & Integrated Service Delivery)
Communications And Protocol Officer
How To Apply For The NACA Recruitment
- After viewing the interesting position details and deemed eligible.
- Click on the ‘Apply For Job’.
- Follow the displayed link to see the online application form.
- Input your personal information, education qualification, professional qualification, and work history.
- Upload the scanned copy of your CV and Cover Letter.
- Submit your application and wait for an invitation for an interview.
- The application deadline is not stated.
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview.