Golden Penny Foods Recruitment 2021 By Flour Mills Of Nigeria
The Flour Mills Of Nigeria PLC (FMN) is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals to the Golden Penny Foods Recruitment 2021 on the vacant position of Management Accountant at the company’s branch in Sunti, Niger State.
The application is open for both females and males as the Flour Mills Of Nigeria is an equal employment opportunity company as long as the applicant possesses all the requirements as stated below he or she can proceed to apply.
Responsibilities And Roles
Management Information Systems
Ensures that the operations information received on daily basis is accurate and captured on the Management Information System (MIS).
Making sure that accurate information is captured within the MIS while working closely with operations.
Support for month-end accounts
He/ She will be charged for the preparation of budget, reports, commentaries, and financials for the subsidiary.
Provides accurate data for salary allocations/ activity-based costing and thereby ensures punctuality in the closure of monthly books.
The role player will give input into the long-term financial strategies, capital allocation, and budgeting process.
New system developments
Creates data for business requirements in order to improve the development and implementation of new systems (CanePro).
Support for budget & forecasting
The accountant has the responsibility of creating a monthly variance analysis report to ensure the project is progressing within the estimated and pre-assigned budget cost limits.
Works in hand with Department Heads to create forecasts on requests.
Qualifications And Requirements
- Aspirants must be holders of First degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field from a reputable university.
- Aspirants must possess relevant Professional Certifications including CFA/ ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar function from a reputable organization is needed.
- Be detailed oriented.
- Have excellent strategic planning.
- Be team-oriented, adaptable, and dependable.
- Have excellent analytical and forecasting skills.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
How To Apply For The Golden Penny Foods Recruitment
- Proceed to the Golden Penny Foods recruitment portal.
- Register for an application account.
- Verify your account.
- Log into your dashboard.
- Fill the online application form accurately with your personal information, skills, academic qualifications, etc.
- Submit your application.
The application deadline is not announced.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.