Airforce Recruitment Portal 2021 BMTC For Airmen And Airwomen
Airforce Recruitment Portal is currently open for BMTC 2021 application for the Airmen and Airwomen recruit. Interested individuals who possess all the requirements listed below should proceed to Airforce Recruitment Portal and apply before the specified deadline.
Below are the requirements which are expected of every candidate in order to be eligible.
Airforce Recruitment Requirements
- The applicant must a Nigerian through birth.
- Applicants must be between 18 – 22 years of age by 28 February 2022.
- Male applicants should not below the height of 1.66m while their female counterparts should not be below 1.63.
- Applicants must have at least 5 credit passes in SSCE WAEC/ NECO/ GCE/ NABTEB subjects including English Language and Mathematics plus 3 other relevant subjects obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
- Non Tradesmen/Women.
- Applicants must not have a trace of any previous criminal conviction by the law court.
- Those applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 -25 years of age aside from assistant chaplains/ assistant imams and drivers that are expected to be between 18 -28 years of age.
- Minimum of lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from any recognized higher Institution of learning or Organization plus SSCE/ NECO/ GCE/ NABTEB certification with at least 2 passes and a credit in English obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
- Those applying for driver’s position must be SSCE/ NECO/ GCE/ NABTEB certification holders with at least 2 passes with a credit in English plus Trade Test Certificate.
- Those applying for sportsmen/women positions must possess evidence of experience including certificates as well as medals.
How To Apply In The Airforce Recruitment Portal
- Interested and eligible individuals should proceed to the Airforce Recruitment Portal
- Create an application account in the portal.
- Verify your account.
- Go back to the portal login using your username and password.
- Complete your Airforce online application form accurately.
- Upload the scanned copy of the following documents as requested:
Local Government Indigeneship Form.
Attestation Form which must be endorsed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman.
Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Submit your application.
The application starts on 2nd March 2021 and the deadline is 30th March 2021.
Airforce recruitment interview exercise will start on 17th May 2021 and end on 12th July 2021.
The application and other recruitment are free of charge.
The attestation Form must be accompanied by the signee’s passport photograph as well as a photocopy of his/ her government-approved means of identification such as a Drivers’ License/ International Passport/ National ID Card.
The signee is also expected to authenticate the candidate’s passport photograph.
For more information and further guideline call Nigeria Airforce Application support lines 09064432351, 08043440802, and 09055840142 available from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm every Monday to Friday. you can as well reach us on email: e-mail:email@example.com