Nigerian Army Basic Recruit 2021 Application For Regular 81 Intake
The Nigerian Army Basic Recruit 2021 application is currently ongoing for regular 81 intake, the suitably qualified Nigerians are hereby invited to apply.
Nigerian Army Basic Recruit is for candidates that have or did not have trade skills and shall be recruited by the Nigerian Army as Trade and Non-trade soldiers after undergoing and passing compulsory 6 months basic recruit military training.
Interested candidates should ensure that they possess all the below-listed requirements and qualifications.
Nigerian Army Basic Recruit Requirements
- All aspirants must be Nigerian citizens by birth and must possess a National ID Card.
- The applicant must be medically, physically, and mentally ok.
- The applicant must not have any trace of a criminal conviction.
- Non-Tradesmen/ women are required to be at least 18 years of age and must not be above the age of 22 years.
- Male applicants must be at least 1.68 metres tall while the female counterpart must be at least 1.62 metres in height.
- Tradesmen/ women are required to be at least 28 years old and must not be above 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess O’level WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB with a minimum of 4 passes including English Language plus other 3 subjects obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
- Applicants’ BVN printout is required.
- Tradesmen/ Tradeswomen candidates must possess a Test/ City Guild certificate.
- Knowledge of other Nigerian Languages different from the applicant’s mother tongue shall be an added advantage.
- Go to the Nigerian Army recruitment portal
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Check the agreement box and accept the term.
- Signup an account using an active email and phone number.
- Verify your account and log into your dashboard.
- Fill the Nigerian Army online application form an upload scan copies of the requested documents
- No Pre-Selection Computer Based Test shall be conducted.
- There shall be no zonal screening exercise.
- The screening will take place in the candidate’s state from 12th – 26th April 2021.
- No payment is required as the application is completely free.
- All COVID-19 preventive measures must be observed by candidates.
- Any false or forged document detected in any stage will lead to automatic disqualification and candidate hand over to the appropriate enforcement.
- Shortlisted candidates’ names shall be publicized.
- Successful candidates will be conveyed to the Nigerian Army Depot for Documentation From 26th April 2021.