Nigerian Navy Basic Training Batch 29B Timetable 2020
The Nigerian Navy Basic Training Batch 29B Timetable 2020 has been released for the navy shortlisted candidates.
Candidates whose names appeared in the Nigerian Navy shortlist Batch 29B are hereby called to report to the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Port Harcourt, Rivers state in accordingly to the stipulated date in the below timetable as failing to do so attracts automatic disqualification.
Every candidate is expected to come along with these listed items to the navy basic training school Onne:
- Five (5) pieces of washable nose masks.
- Personal hand sanitizers.
- Two (2) navy blue physical training shorts.
- Two (2) white round neck vests.
- One pair of white canvas.
- One pair of brown canvas.
- Two (2) pairs of black trousers.
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts.
- One pair of black shoes.
- Two (2) black ties.
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks.
- One pair of national dress.
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- Six (6) coloured passport photographs.
- One set of cutleries.
- Bio Data Form.
Edo State University Recruitment 2020 – Academic Staff
Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC), WUDIL 2020 Admission Form Portal
Nigerian Navy Basic Training Batch 29B Timetable
Saturday 19th September 2020
Saturday 26th September 2020
Saturday 3rd October 2020
>> Candidates must strictly adhere to the Federal Government Covid-19 preventive measures from the point of departure to the Nigerian Navy Training School Onne, Rivers State.
>> Candidates must come to the Navy Training School with their various states as grouped in the timetable above and the grace period is two (2) days after the stated date as failing to do so leads to automatic disqualification.
>> In the training school; further comprehensive medical screening will be carried out in accordance to the Nigerian Navy standard on every candidate and those found unhealthy shall be disqualified.