Survival Fund Application Portal For MSME Payroll Support 2020
Survival Fund Application Portal is currently open for the eligible Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) impacted by the COVID-19 Pandemic.
The beneficiaries which shall comprise of organizations of private and general sectors as well as self-employed Nigerians shall receive fund support from the Federal Government to protect and sustain their businesses from potential vulnerabilities brought about by the pandemic.
This program was organized by the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade & Investment in conjunction with Bank of Industry (BOI), Micro, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (MSME) Clinic, Nigerian Association of Small and Medium Enterprises(NASME), Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN), and Industrial Training Fund of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (ITF).
Survival Fund is categorized as follows to ensure that no affected sector is left out.
Survival Fund Categories
MSME Payroll Support
500,000 Small and Medium Enterprises will receive a survival fund that will make payroll support of 30,000 Naira to 50,000 Naira to each of 10 employees over 3 months.
In this category; 250,000 beneficiaries will receive formalization support and 333,000 artisans/drivers will as well receive the survival fund support.
100,000 micro and small businesses impacted by the COVID-19 Pandemic shall receive fund assistance from the federal government to sustain their businesses.
Requirements For The Survival Fund Application
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Organizations must have at least three staff
- Details of beneficiary employees (maximum of 10)
- Proof of previous salary payments to the beneficiary
- CAC Number
- SMEDAN Number
- Tax ID (optional)
- organization’s bank account details
Survival Fund Application Procedures
- Go to the Survival Fund application portal
- Fill the online application form with your correct and active details.
- Copy out a verification code sent to your email or phone number and activate your account.
- Log into your dashboard and fill your organization details.
- Check your email to see a list of the required information to finish your application.
Payroll Support Timetable
|Monday, 21st September 2020||10:00 PM||Education (Private Schools)|
|Friday, 25th September 2020||12:00 AM||Education (Private Schools)|
|Monday, 28th September 2020||10:00 PM||Education (Private Schools)|
The registration deadline is 15th October 2020.