Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC), WUDIL 2020 8th Regular Course Admission Processes
An application is invited from the qualified and interested Nigerians for the 8th Regular Course admission into the 2020/2021 session of the Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC). Interested candidates must have sat for their JAMB UTME examination and obtained a minimum of 180 marks.
The Nigeria Police Academy, (POLAC), Wudil Examination is set to hold on the 8th August 2020 and maybe either Computer Based Test (CBT) or Pencil and Paper examination which will cover areas of current affairs, general knowledge, Mathematics, and English language, of which the general paper titled (Selection A) is compulsory for Every candidate while other selections as will be listed below are to be chosen according to a candidate’s area of choice or Faculty.
- EFCC Recruitment Form 2020/2021 – Portal www.efccnigeria.org
- ICPC Recruitment Portal 2020 – independent corrupt practices commission
Nigeria Police Academy Selections & Subject
|Selection A||General Paper||General Knowledge||Compulsory|
|Selection D||Social and Management Sciences||Accounting.
From the above table, General Paper is compulsory for all candidates, and one other Selection must be chosen according to the candidate’s Faculty.
Requirements For the Police Academy, (POLAC), WUDIL 2018/2019 Admission
- All the Aspirants must be Nigerian citizens.
Candidates must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years.
- Candidates must have a minimum height of 1.67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) if male, and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) if female.
- Male candidates must have an expanded chest of a minimum size of 86cm (34 Inches for those between 21 and 22 years of age).
- All candidates must be free from any physical deformity or mental disability.
Candidates must possess credits marks in a minimum of six (6) SSCE subjects from WAEC/NECO/NABTEB at not more than 2 sittings. English language and Mathematics are compulsory while any other 4 subjects are to be chosen accordingly to the candidate’s aspired course of study in the Academy.
- Candidates must obtain required scores in both the written examination and the interview and also must pass psychological and physical tests of fitness before he or she will be admitted.
Note: “SSCE STATEMENT OF RESULTS OR CERTIFICATES RELATING TO EXAMINATIONS TAKEN BEFORE 2014 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED”.
How to Apply for the Nigeria Police Academy, (POLAC) 2019/2020 Admission
- Visit http://www.polac.edu.ng/purchasepin
- Follow the online guides to purchase RRR CODE.
- Follow the online guides to complete the A Form with your correct details.
Nigeria Police Academy Exam Centers Nationwide
|Abuja 1||National Universities Commission (NUC) Auditorium|
|Abuja 2||Raw Materials Research Development Council|
|Bauchi||Police Training School, Bauchi|
|Benue||Government College, Makurdi|
|Calabar||West African People’s college|
|Enugu||Police Detective College, Enugu|
|Ibadan||Police Training School, Ibadan|
|Jos||Police Staff College, Jos|
|Kaduna||Police College, Kaduna|
|Kano||Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil|
|Lagos||Police College, Ikeja, Lagos|
|Lokoja||Crowther Memorial College, Cemetery Road, Behind NUJ Centre|
|Maiduguri||Police College, Maiduguri|
|Minna||Police Secondary School, Minna|
|Owerri||Federal College of Education, Alvan Ikoku|
|Port-Harcourt||Police Secondary School, Port Harcourt|
|Sokoto||Police Training School, Sokoto|
|Yola||Police Training School, Yola|
– The application stops on the 5th of July, 2020
– JAMB UTME cut – off mark is 180 for the Police Academy Admission
– The examination date is Saturday 8th August 2020.
Candidates are to bring along to the examination venue their Acknowledgement slip. Examination Card, current JAMB Result Slip and two Postcard size passports (3.5×5 Inches) which must show only from the chest upwards. Â At the back of each of the two Postcard size photographs, the candidates must write their name, State of origin, Examination Centre and candidates.