DELSU Post UTME 2020 And Direct Entry Admission Registration
DELSU Post UTME 2020 registration has commenced for candidates who made Delta State University, Abraka their first choice institution through the current year JAMB and scored at least 170 points in the UTME.
This registration is also open for Direct Entry candidates that as well made DELSU their first choice university.
All eligible candidates are expected to apply for the Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) 2020/2021 Admission screening through the official admission portal www.portal.delsu.edu.ng on or before the specified deadline 1st September 2020.
To successfully apply for the admission follow the below-stated guidelines.
Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC), WUDIL 2020 Admission Form Portal
DELSU Post UTME 2020 And Direct Entry Registration Guide
First and foremost, both the Post UTME and Direct Entry candidates are expected to generate a virtual PIN as follow:
- Visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng and click the ‘Start’ button and.
- Choose the screening type, i.e. Post UTME or Direct Entry.
- Click the ‘Apply’ button and fill the online form by providing valid details such as JAMB Reg. Number.
- Submit the completed form to automatically generate a virtual PIN which should be printed out and must be used to complete payment before six (6) hours as it will expire after.
- Make a payment of two thousand Naira (2000)on the portal using the generated virtual PIN and ATM card or alternatively go to any of the banks listed below nationwide and make the payment using the printout:
– Ecobank Plc
– Fidelity Bank
– Unity Bank
– Zenith Bank
- Upon successful payment return to the DELSU admission portal and complete the application then print out your acknowledgment slip and come along with it to the DELSU Post UTME and Direct Screening day which will be communicated to all candidates.
The application deadline is 1st September 2020.
The generated virtual PIN must be used within six (6) hours.
Read all instructions before proceeding to registration.
A valid email address and phone number must be used for communication.
For more information applicants should contact the Delta State University, Abraka through its official website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.portal.delsu.edu.ng or WhatsApp: 08036761436 and 08035466066