NDA 73 Regular Course Admission 2021 Nigeria Defence Academy
The Nigeria Defence Academy has opened its portal for NDA 73 Regular Course Admission 2021 for suitably qualified Nigerians who are interested in undergoing academic and military training as cadets at the Academy in which all the administration and logistics expenses are sponsored by the Federal Government of Nigeria after which successful graduates are awarded honours degree certificates on the various courses listed below:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- History and War Studies
- Political Science and International Relations
- Defence and Security Studies
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Management Sciences
The successful cadets will as well got integrated into the Nigerian Military as commissioned officers after 5 years of academic and military training for Nigerian Army Cadets and 4 years for both the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Airforce Cadets.
Meanwhile, all interested individuals must possess all the below-listed requirements before proceeding to the NDA application.
NDA 73 Regular Course Admission Requirements
Applicants must possess a minimum of Five (5) credit passes in O’level SSCE WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent including Mathematics and English Language and any 3 other relevant subjects.
Applicants must score at least 210 points in the current year JAMB UTME for those applying for Engineering courses and 180 points for those applying for Arts, Social Sciences, and Science courses.
How To Apply For NDA 73 Regular Course
- Proceed to the NDA application portal https://rcapplications.nda.edu.ng/
- Click on the ‘Purchase Form’ button and generate your RRR code.
- Pay an application of 3,500 Naira using an ATM card on the web or print out your RRR code and proceed to any commercial bank nearby and make the payment via REMITA platform.
- Go back to the NDA portal click the ‘Login’ button.
- Complete your application accurately and upload the scanned copy of your documents.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment form.
NDA Post UTME Screening Requirements
All aspirants are required to come with the following documents to their various NDA Screening center on Saturday 15th May 2021:
- JAMB Result.
- NDA Acknowledgement Form.
- NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
- Two (2) postcard photographs sized 3.5 x 5 inches showing the candidate from the chest upwards with the candidate’s Name, Exam Number, State, Exam Centre, Course of Study, and Signature written at the back.
The application portal will close on Saturday 24th April 2021.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be invited for further Screening.