Nasarawa State University Recruitment 2021 Academic & Non Academic Staff
Nasarawa State University Recruitment is currently ongoing for Academic and Non-Academic Staff on the multiple vacant positions listed below.
Interested candidates must possess the listed requirements for the aspiring position in order to be eligible for recruitment.
Nasarawa State University Recruitment Vacant Positions
Academic Vacant Positions
|Professor||Click here to see details|
|Associate Professor||Click here to see details|
|Senior Lecturer||Click here to see details|
|Lecturer I||Click here to see details|
|Lecturer II||Click here to see details|
|Assistant Lecturer||Click here to see details|
|Graduate Assistant||Click here to see details|
Non Academic Vacant Positions
How To Apply For Nasarawa State University Recruitment
- After following the ‘Click here to see details’ link beside your desired position.
- Check the requirements to know if you are eligible for the position.
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ link.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the NSUK recruitment portal.
- Create an account in the portal using your active email address.
- Log into your email and follow the account verification link automatically generated by the NSUK portal.
- Proceed back to the NSUK portal and login with your email and password.
- On your dashboard select the eligible position and complete the online application form.
- The application deadline is Thursday 25th March 2021.
- Only the shortlisted candidates would be notified for an interview.
- Don’t give any form of gratification or inducement to any person as the recruitment is free of charge.