Kwara State Teachers Recruitment 2021 For Primary & Secondary
Kwara State Teachers Recruitment is currently ongoing for the suitably qualified candidates who will occupy the available teaching vacancies in the Kwara State primary and secondary schools.
The Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) recently announced that there would be 2,701 teaching vacancies for eligible candidates who have all the requirements listed below and are willing and ready to work in any assigned community in the state which shall be within the candidate’s local government area of origin.
Meanwhile below is the list of requirements applicants must possess in order to be eligible for the KWSUBEB Recruitment.
EEDC Recruitment 2021 Enugu Disco Job Application Portal
Kaduna State Teachers Service Board, KSTSB Recruitment 2021
FUTA Recruitment 2021 Non-Teaching Positions
Kwara State Teachers Recruitment Requirements
- Candidates must hold Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) in any of the following disciplines from a recognized university or institution:
Literature in English
Basic Education Studies
Primary Education Studies
Physical and Health Education
Islamic Religious Studies
Christian Religious Studies
- Candidates must have O’level WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or the equivalent certification with at least five (5) credit passes in English Language and Mathematics and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Being computer literate is an added advantage.
- Being a registered member of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) is an added advantage.
- Candidates must not be more than 22 years old at the time of application.
- The candidate must be willing and ready to work in any assigned community in the state which shall be within the candidate’s local government area of origin.
- A medical fit certificate from a recognized government hospital is required.
How To Apply For KWSUBEB
- Visit the Kwara State Subeb Recruitment portal at www.subeb.kw.gov.ng
- Fill the online application form accurately and upload the scanned copy of the requested documents including a recent passport photograph of you, your Government ID, and your academic certificates.
- Observe your application for accuracy and submit.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip which shall be needed during the qualifying exam/ interview.
- The application will end on Saturday 16th January 2021 by midnight.
- Eligible candidates will undergo a written qualifying examination on Monday 25th January 2021 by 10:00 am.
- All shortlisted candidates will undergo an oral interview, as well as certificates screening from Monday 1st February 2021 to Saturday 6th February 2021 by 10:00, am every day.
- All the successful candidates will be invited for the next phase of the KWSUBEB recruitment process via SMS.