Kaduna State Teachers Service Board, KSTSB Recruitment 2021
The Kaduna State Teachers Service Board is calling on qualified and interested individuals to apply for the KSTSB Recruitment for secondary school teachers as well as eligible individuals who wish to pursue their career in the teaching profession.
Below are the requirements of which all the applicants of the Kaduna State Teachers Service Board recruitment must possess before proceeding to the KSTSB application portal.
FUTA Recruitment 2020/2021 Non Teaching Positions
Npower Nexit Portal Login And Registration For Beneficiaries
Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2020 Application Portal
KSTSB Recruitment Requirements
- Candidates must have a first Degree certification from a recognized university or Higher National Diploma from a reputable institution.
- Candidates that are in possession of a Masters’ Degree and Ph.D. certification are eligible for this recruitment.
- 50 years old is the maximum age required for every applicant.
- Candidates must present their NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate.
- Candidates must be ready and willing to carry out their duties in any part of the state.
- Possession of teaching qualifications is an added advantage.
- Certified computer knowledge is an added advantage.
NOTE: KSTSB is specifically encouraging individuals who possess the requisite skills to perform researches and innovation to assist digital learning in the State to apply.
How To Apply For The Kaduna State Teachers Service Board Recruitment
- Qualified candidates should go to the KSTSB application portal www.tsbrecruitment.com
- Filling the online registration form with correct information.
- Go to your email and activate your account through the activation link sent o you
- Log into your dashboard and update your Bio-Data, Upload your Passport photograph, your Academic, Professional & Teaching Qualifications, as well as your Skills and Work Experience.
- Upload TRCN No if you have any.
- Check your details for accuracy and submit.
- Your Application Number will be generated after submission.
- Print out your Acknowledgement/Final Slip.
The application will end on 12th January 2021 by 12:00 am midnight.