Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2020 Application Portal
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to the Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2020 to occupy the many vacant positions as listed below.
Positions are available for both degree and non-degree holders so feel free to go through the listed positions and choose the suitable for you and then proceed to write your application letter, arrange your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to be submitted with the copies of the stated documents.
Meanwhile, let’s list down the vacant positions before stating the application procedures as well as the important notice such as the application deadline but before we do that I believe it is important to notify you that the applicants for the Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2020 must not exceed the age of 50 years
Rivers State Civil Recruitment Vacant Positions
- Administrative Officers
- Agricultural Officers
- Assistant Education Officers
- Clerical Officers
- Clinical Audiologist/Technicians/Speech Therapists
- Confidential Secretary
- Dental Surgeon/Dental Consultants/Dental Nurses/Laboratory Technicians/Laboratory Assistant
- Education Officers
- Executive Officers
- Forest Officers
- General Duty Doctors/Medical Officers
- General Surgeon/Consultants
- Health Records Technologists/Health Records Technicians
- Internal Medicine Physicians
- Information officers
- Laboratory Scientists/Laboratory Technicians/Laboratory Assistants
- Lands Officer
- Livestock Officers
- Nursing Officers/ENT Trained Nurses
- Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Optometrists/Opticians/Low Vision Therapist/Ophthalmic Nurses/Orthopist
- Pharmacists/Pharmacy Technicians/Pharmacy Assistants
- Programme Analysist
- Quantity Surveyors
- Radiologists/Radiographers/Dental Radiography Assistant
- Radiographers/Imagine Scientists/Dental Radiography Assistants
- Resident Doctors/Consultants (Paediatric Ophthalmologist, Neuro Ophthalmologist, Oculo Plastic Surgeon, General Ophthalmologist)
- State Counsel
- Technical Officers
- Veterinary Officers
- Veterinary Laboratory Assistant
Applicants should prepare a handwritten application and submit alongside their CV and the photocopies of the below-listed documents:
- Birth certificate/ Affidavit of age declaration.
- First school leaving certificate.
- Local government identification.
- NYSC discharge/ Exception letter (where required).
- SSCE WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or the equivalents.
- Higher institution certificate plus other professional certifications (where required).
The Permanent Secretary,
Rivers State Civil Service Commission,
State Secretariat Complex,
The application deadline is Wednesday 18th November 2020.
All candidates will undergo a CBT test.