NYIF Application Form Portal For Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
NYIF Application Form Portal is currently open for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund organized for Nigerian youths between the ages of 18 – 35 years by the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) in conjunction with Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NFMB).
The program is set up for Nigerian youths with innovative ideas, skills & talents which needs funds to develop, NYIF makes it possible for these youths to have access to a loan as huge as 3 million Naira with just 5% interest return per annum.
Nigeria Youth Investment Fund is aimed at turning youths into entrepreneurs, wealth creators, as well as employers of labor.
About 500,000 youths shall benefit from this program to increase job opportunities in Nigeria which in turn will contribute to the national economic development.
Requirements For NYIF Application
Individuals / Non-registered Businesses
In this category, an eligible youth has loan access up to N250,000
- Candidates should be between the age bracket of 18 to 35 years.
- BVN and means of ID.
- Must provide Business plan Summary/ Completed Questionnaire.
- Certificate of Entrepreneurship Training obtained from FMYSD Entrepreneurship Development Institutes (EDIs).
- Youths under this category will have loan access of Up to N3 Million.
- Formal business enterprises (Youth owned enterprises).
- Enterprises must be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- BVNs of Directors.
- Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Entrepreneurship Training Certification from FMYSD EDIs
How NIYF Works
When an eligible Nigerian Youth applies through the NYIF Application Form Portal and got shortlisted, the candidate will be required to attend a mandatory entrepreneurship training organized by the Federal Ministry of Youth & Sports Development (FMYSD) through Entrepreneurship Development Institutes (EDIs).
Upon successful training, candidates would be required to visit NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB)portal to apply for the loan after which NMFB will assess your application and disburse the loan if approved.
How To Apply On NYIF Application Form Portal
Visit the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund application portal
Fill the online application form and click next to complete your application.