Federal Poly Ilaro, Ogun State, HND Part-Time Programme 2020/2021
Federal Poly Ilaro HND Application Form is out, the general public is hereby invited for the school’s 2019/2020 admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) Part-Time (weekend) programme. Interested candidates must possess a minimum of 2.50 CGPA in the National Diploma (ND) before proceeding for the application.
The Federal Poly Ilaro HND Part-Time Programme classes hold only on the weekends and the duration of this programme is three (3) sessions in two (2) academic year, it is ideal for working-class and business individuals to further their education without interfering with their work and business activities. Below are the available courses for the part-time programme.
- Federal Poly Ilaro HND Full-Time Programme 2020/2021 Admissions
- Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC), WUDIL 2020 Admission Form Portal
Available Courses for the Federal Poly Ilaro HND Part-Time Programme
Electrical and Electronics Engineering, with options in (1. Electrical Power and Machines. 2 Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. 3. Instrumentation and control).
Mechanical Engineering, with options in (1. Plant and Power Engineering Technology. 2. Manufacturing Engineering Technology).
|Pure and Applied Science||Computer Science.|
Banking and Finance.
Business Administration & Management.
Requirements for the Federal Poly Ilaro HND Part-Time Programme
- Candidates must be National Degree (ND) Holders of the minimum of Second Class Lower/ 2.50 CGPA.
- Applicants with National Diploma (ND) result of Pass (below 2.50 CGPA) maybe be considered only if he/she have completed 2 years of National Diploma (ND) industrial training.
- Candidates must possess credit pass in at least five (5) “O” level WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB in which English language and Mathematics are compulsory with three (3) other subjects that are related to the candidate’s departments.
- Applicants must have completed their one-year industrial training.
- National Diploma (ND) transcript must be sent from the awarding recognized institution.
- Aspirants must perform well in the screening test.
How to Apply for the HND Part-Time Programme
- Visit www.fedralpolyilaro.edu.ng.
- Click on the portal.
- Click “Generate Invoice”.
- Print the invoice.
- Take the invoice to any United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc, Skyebank Plc, Union Bank Plc, We may Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, or Ekuombe Micro-Finance Bank, close to you and pay an application fee as instructed in the portal.
- Go back to the www.fedralpolyilaro.edu.ng portal and fill the application form with your correct details.
- Remember to choose the programme type aspiring for.
- The screening exam hold on Saturday 17th August 2019
- Exam Venue is Polytechnic ICT Unit, West campus.
- Exam Time is 10:00 AM.
- Candidates must come to the screening with “2 copies of printouts of the acknowledgment and examination slips.
Federal Poly Ilaro enquiry email: firstname.lastname@example.org