Federal Poly Ilaro ND Part-Time Admission Form Portal 2020/2021
Federal Poly Ilaro ND Part-Time Application form is on sale right now, qualified candidates are advised to proceed to the school portal and fill the required form and get ready for the screening test which is coming up soon. The Programme duration is four (4) semesters.
Qualified candidates are those who have five credit passes in their SSCE WAEC, NABTEB, GCE or NECO subjects, English language, and Mathematics are included and are compulsory with three other subjects relevant to the candidate’s aspiring department and must be obtained from no more than two sittings.
- Federal Poly Ilaro, Ogun State, HND Part-Time Programme 2020/2021
- Federal Poly Ilaro HND Full-Time Programme 2020/2021 Admissions
Qualified Candidates are Admitted Into the Below Listed Schools of Their Choice.
|Communication and Information Technology||Office Technology and Management (secretarial study).
|School of Engineering||Computer Engineering.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
|School of Pure and Applied Science||Computer Science.
Science Laboratory Technology.
|School of Management Studies||Accountancy.
Banking and Finance.
Business Administration & Management.
Federal Poly Ilaro National Diploma (ND) Part-Time Programme Requirements
As mentioned above, candidates are required to score 5 credit passes in their SSCE WAEC, NABTEB, GCE or NECO subjects, English language, and Mathematics are included and are compulsory with three other subjects relevant to the candidate’s aspiring department and must be obtained from no more than two sittings
How to Apply for the 2019/2020 Federal Poly Ilaro ND Part-Time Four semester Programme
- Go to www.fedralpolyilaro.edu.ng.
- Click on the portal.
- Tap on APPLICANT.
- Click on GENERATE INVOICE.
- Proceed to any of these banks close to you and make payment of non-refundable sum as indicated in the portal and the printed invoice (UBA, WEMA, Zenith, Skyebank, Union, Ekuombe Micro-Finance Bank or Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank).
- Return to the portal and complete the application form with the required information.
- Cross-check your details before submitting and remember to choose the Programme you are applying for.
- Submit and print out your acknowledgment slips.
- Keep on checking the portal regularly for information update about the screening dates.
Remember to come with 2 copies of the printed acknowledgment slip and examination and pen to the exam hall.