Nigerian Stock Exchange, NSE Fresh Job Recruitment
The Nigerian Stock Exchange, NSE is currently recruiting for the position of Solutions Development Manager.
Interested and qualified candidates are thereby advised to apply before the deadline.
|Job: Solutions Development Manager.
Department: RegTech Department. Location: Lagos.
Report to: Head, Regulatory Technology.
Grade: Solutions Development Mgr.
Estimated Resumption Date: Monday, November 19, 2019.
Responsibilities of Solutions Development Manager In the Nigerian Stock Exchange
- The Solutions Development Manager is responsible for managing the Solutions Development team to ensure that the targets are achieved and goals are set.
- The position holder designs and Develops various solutions to ensure that the needs of stakeholders, regulators, users of regulatory services, and investors are reached.
- He/She ensures that software solutions implemented are in alignment with strategic business objectives.
- Responsible for providing solutions to achieve business revenue targets.
- He or She will be In charge of Identifying and evaluating the industry trends in software development and RegTech.
- Frequently improving on automating processes to enhance the cost, delivery times and efficiency.
- Using standard software tools to accurately track, manages and documents all changes to applications.
- Makes sure that all solutions development activities are in accordance with the Agile methodology and Lean principles.
- She/He ensures smooth end-user support for developed solutions.
Required Qualifications And Experience
- Applicant must possess a minimum of 5 – 8 yearsâ€™ relevant experience in the Financial Services Industry.
- The individual must have knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- An applicant who is familiar with FinTech or RegTech systems has an added advantage.
- Must possess a University degree certification with an emphasis on Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- An applicant with a post-graduate degree certification in the relevant profession has an added advantage.
Required Functional Competencies
- Analytical Thinking.
- Data Gathering and Analysis.
- Emerging Technologies.
- Enterprise Architecture.
- Operating Systems Administration.
- Project Management.
- Systems Administration.
Required Behavioural Competencies
- Decision Making.
- Knowledge Sharing.
Click here to apply.