is a British multinational consumer goods company which produces confections, food, energy drinks, baby food, soft drinks, cheese, ice cream etc
Unilever Recruitment 2021 Finance Controller, Tea Business
Unilever Recruitment 2021 is ongoing for the position of Finance Controller, Tea Business at Lagos, Nigeria so application is hereby invited from the suitably qualified Nigerians who possess all the requirements listed below.
Unilever is proud of its Tea business, the biggest in the world, with world-class purpose-driven brands such as Lipton, PG Tips, and Pukka. Recently, Unilever decided to separate the Tea business to ensure it can best achieve its potential.
Unilever is currently reviewing several options for separation, including a demerger, an initial public offering, disposal, or through partnership models. The Tea businesses in India and Indonesia and the partnership interests in the ready-to-drink Tea joint ventures will be retained.
The balance of the Tea brands and geographies and all Tea estates, with generated revenues of €2 billion in 2019, is growing and profitable with proven potential both pre-and post-COVID-19. As a standalone entity, the Tea company remains number one in the world and is even better positioned to lead the industry and take full advantage of the opportunities in the category, with more focus and entrepreneurship driving greater growth and value.
The current vision for the Tea company is to champion a tastier, healthier, more sustainable world of plant-based drinking. Purposeful thinking will be the core anchor of the business, its brands as well as its culture, and enables simple and agile decision making, supports an entrepreneurial mindset, and is driven by a passion for our consumers.
As we move through this journey towards separation, we are seeking employees with a passion for exciting entrepreneurial experiences, who want to pursue unique career opportunities, and who have a desire to be an integral part of building the bright future of this plant-based company.
- End to end responsibility of financial accounting, reporting, and cash management in your country.
- Utilizing understanding of end to end process and local book to maintain strong internal controls
- Continuous support to build and grow the local business.
- Ensure adherence to accounting and financial policies and procedures of TeaCo
- Ensure delivery of medium to long term profit forecasts, budgeting, and financial reporting
- Business partnering, advising on the strategic financial decisions for your local market and in-market trade-offs in cost & services
- Consolidation of the financial results
- Responsible for engagement with the service providers for statutory accounting and tax
Your Key Tasks
- The individual has a natural bias for action and is willing to make a positive difference to achieve higher levels of performance.
- Takes direct ownership of objectives with high levels of self-assurance to achieve goals.
- Bringing powerful analysis to issues and rapidly absorbing new information and knowledge to apply new techniques, technology, and procedures.
- Impactful and flexible in communicating and influencing the issues with the ability to work across matrices of functions.
Stakeholders Management And Key Interfaces
- Reports into TeaCo Country Finance Business Partner
- TeaCo Operating Centre (OC)
- Task horizon of >3 years
- TeaCo Tax team
- TeaCo financial leadership
Requirements For The Unilever Recruitment 2021
- A University degree in any discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in FMCG industry
- International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) knowledge is pre-requisite
- Strong understanding of global accounting policy manual
- Good understanding of the global financial control’s framework
- Strong financial and business acumen
- A stint in corporate or external audit firm is a preferred
Who we are looking for
- Strong technical individuals with an accounting background
- End to end management, ability to understand the big picture but also comfortable with details
- Able to communicate effectively, remotely and a team player
How To Apply For The Unilever Recruitment
- Click on the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to Unilever recruitment portal.
- Click on the ‘New User’ button.
- Create and verify your account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete the Unilever application form online.
The application deadline is not stated.
To apply for this job please visit unilever.taleo.net.