is Africa’s leading innovative media company, informing and engaging Africa’s young audience and producing content and creative digital marketing solutions for top brands
Pulse Africa is currently inviting applications for the Digital Sales Strategist Job Vacancy in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, and Senegal interested individuals are hereby invited to apply but are required to possess all the criteria listed below before proceeding to apply for the vacant position of Digital Sales Strategist Job At Pulse.
Digital Sales Strategist Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify business opportunities and develop effective strategies to approach and pitch our solutions and capabilities.
- Contribute to team effort by establishing high-level contacts and ensuring that the defined sales process is followed.
- Close deals and work towards set targets, ultimately positively impacting the revenues of the company.
- Manage client relationships and provide customers with excellent service and support.
- Work with the project execution teams to ensure customer goals are achieved.
- Continuously engage customers and client-side decision-makers to maintain close relationships in order to identify upsell or new business opportunities.
- Experience in a sales or business development role
- A creative thinker who can connect 360° digital to all aspects of a client’s business and drive growth opportunities
- Good understanding of digital marketing – a professional qualification in digital marketing a plus
- Ability to create effective digital marketing plans and strategies for clients
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Great relationship building and networking skills
- Enthusiasm and a can-do attitude to deliver against set targets
- Bachelor’s degree – an MBA, MSc, or CIM qualification a plus
How To Apply for Digital Sales Strategist Job At Pulse
Interested candidates who are eligible for this position should send their CVs and a brief cover email to the respective emails below: