is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories.
Coca Cola Consumer & Shopper Content Manager – Hydration
Applications are invited for the position of Coca-Cola Consumer & Shopper content manager at Lagos, interested candidates should read all the responsibilities and requirements for eligibility before proceeding to the application.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Author and align key stakeholders to IMX briefs; lead agency briefings for Consumer and Shopper content and identify innovative ways to measure the effectiveness of brand campaigns.
- Provide guide adherence throughout the IMX process: (and when needed, the evolution of) the strategy among internal teams and external agency partners; identify opportunities to bring consumer research and data into the process; help develop measurement plans to evaluate and optimize campaigns; foster a culture of collaboration that continually challenges and builds the brand team’s collective thinking.
- Actively collaborate with the brand/category team to translate global/regional direction to Attractive-Local-Operating-Unit(AOU) and to ensure that the strategy is relevant to consumers, positions the brand for future growth, and can ultimately inspire differentiated marketing communications.
Legal Entity Controller Job Vacancy At Coca Cola Company
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience working in a strategic marketing capacity;
- Experience working at and with world-class creative agencies and track record of inspiring big (ideally award-winning) creative thinking a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Articulate complex ideas in a clear, compelling manner
- Collaborate and build consensus
- Translate consumer and cultural research/data, business objectives, and diverse perspectives into actionable marketing strategies
- Lead and shape consumer research
What We Can Do for You
You will be part of the Africa team where teams are the new heroes, and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done SUSTAINABLY, FOR A BETTER SHARED FUTURE, we will:
- Leverage our BOUNDERLESS NETWORK
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning CAPABILITIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference.
We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible, and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive, and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve.
We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
How To Apply For Coca Cola Consumer & Shopper Content Manager
- Click on the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link
- Create and verify an application account.
- Log into your dashboard.
- Complete and submit your application.
No deadline for the application was specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.applytracking.com.