is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa.
Jumia Revenue Manager Recruitment 2021
Jumia Revenue Manager Recruitment is currently ongoing for interested candidates who possess all the requirements listed below and can carry out the stated functions.
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners.
JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live.
E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive. With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders.
Jumia is committed to creating a sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
Jumia Brand to Store Area Sales Representative Job
Jumia Head of Agency and Pick-Up Stations Recruitment 2021
Strategic Jumia Partner – Phones and Computing Recruitment 2021
Jumia’s platform across Africa is already the largest and most engaged platform. As we are entering a phase of unbelievable scale-up, our ability and the necessity to monetize the platform is growing.
This is where you will step in. This is a crucial role at Jumia, with direct exposure to top management, provided the importance of the job. Your key objective is to drive our gross margin*.
As part of his job, the Revenue Manager will have to show a great understanding of ecommerce and marketplace (or a very strong ability to learn), developing streams of value added services for our sellers and our customers, ensuring by this a road to profitability for Jumia. The Revenue Manager will be interacting mostly with C-Levels of Jumia.
It will definitely be a key success factor for him to engage the senior leadership team into what he/she identified as the next generation of revenue stream. As our profitability also relies on our topline, the Revenue Manager will be strongly committed with all commercial directors to ensure our new revenue streams do not impact negatively the top line.
Based on his expertise, the revenue manager will also be the owner of most inventory decisions as well as budgets dedicated to investments into prices (e.g subsidy). *Gross margin being composed of: marketplace commission, retail margin, shipping fee revenues, vendors penalties, vendors value added services, logistics fees.
Monitoring Gross Profit P&L performance vs budget:
- The Jumia Revenue Manager will building analysis to ensure smart reporting on the performance across all categories, leading to actionoriented recommendations (at Cat1 / Cat2 / Cat 3 + Seller Level at GP1 level).
- Improving our GP2 by optimizing seller and customer passthrough and adapting the commission matrix to reflect price leadership opportunities and scale our Value Added Services.
Owner of developing the next generation for revenue streams focused on providing services to sellers (Values Added Services):
- Take ownership of VAS products including elaborating on the product value proposition, target market, application scenarios, key differentiators and USPs, benchmarking, trends and vision
- Monitoring, leading and accelerating the adoption of these services o Designing action plans to be executed by KAMs
- Reconciliation of Marketing Contribution (Deal tracker vs booked by Finance) + back margin follow-up
- Making sure that all revenue streams are booked and correctly implemented
- Management of POs (Retail): making sure that we inbound the right assortment at the right quantity and with a price leadership o
- Management of COs (Consignment):
- CP coordination / execution of Inventory to ensure a healthy rolling stock
- Making sure that all products in our WH are visible on the website
- Making sure we give visibility to best sellers
- Making sure that they are picked as collections in the consumer needs (merchandising campaigns).
- Making sure that the seller subscribes to visibility services (SP, VAS, etc…)
- Making sure that we reprice the slow movers (PSA, Phoenix)
- Coordinate Performance Steering Actions with KAMs so that they can negotiate deep discounts with sellers to animate a clearance campaigna
Repricing of Forfeited Items:
- Coordinating with IT to make sure that the products are live on the website.
- Reprice the items in order to maximize our margins while ensuring that the items move quickly
- Work on the collections for the clearance campaign.
- Ensuring Jumia is offering the lowest prices on its assortment by scanning, mapping and comparing Jumia and its competitors’ SKUs several times a week (“Phoenix Process”).
Requirements For Jumia Revenue Manager
- 2+ years experience in top tier consulting firms, 2+ years experience in top tier e-commerce firms, 2+ years in top tier investment banks or audit firms •
- Top tier engineering universities
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
How To Apply For Jumia Revenue Manager
- Click on the ‘Apply For Job’ button below and follow the link displayed.
- Fill the online application form immediately as no deadline is stated for this recruitment.
To apply for this job please visit africainternetgroup.peoplehr.net.