United Nigeria Airline
Ramp Coordinator Job Recruitment At United Nigeria Airline
There is currently a vacant position of Ramp Coordinator in United Nigeria Airline, applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who meet up with the below-listed criteria.
Private Airlines Services Ltd. (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
- Call for and supervise fueling of aircraft.
- Receive aircraft and document all flight movement information.
- Call for and supervise the cleaning of aircraft.
- Management of all flight turnaround activities on the ramp.
- Call for and supervise catering supply/loading.
- Call for flights boarding.
- Supervise baggage identification at the foot of the aircraft.
- Boarding of passengers onto the aircraft.
- Obtain and keep flight movement records and other relevant flight operations information
- Ensure necessary ground equipment is available in the ramp area.
- Ensure adherence to airport safety and aircraft regulations around the aircraft during
boarding and report any anomalies.
- Conferring with other supervisors and managers to coordinate activities with other
- Maintains communications with operations control (OCC), check-in, and boarding to ensure
Qualification, Experience & Skill
- OND Minimum with at least 3-5 years experience in similar positions or roles.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office especially is key.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive in dealing with situations to avoid problems.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- High level of accountability.
- Good understanding of ground airport operations.
- Impeccable integrity is key.
How To Apply For Ramp Coordinator Job In United Nigeria Airline
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com