How To Reset Password, Validate, Update Details & Take Test In Npower Nasims Site
Did you applied for Npower Batch C? Are you finding it difficult to reset your password, validate your BVN or update your details? I want to tell you that you are in the right place, so look no further.
On this page, you will learn how to do everything yourself without any hassle and proceed to take the Npower Test.
Without much ado let’s proceed with how to Reset Password in the new Npower NASIMS website which is the first process.
How To Reset Password
- Proceed to the new NASIMS Npower portal nasims.gov.ng
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ button.
- Input your N-POWER application email.
- Click on ‘Send Link’.
- Log in to your email and check your inbox or spam/ junk folder for the Npower password reset link
- Proceed to create a new password using the password reset link sent to you.
- Proceed to the next process which profiles validation of BVN as directed below.
Important Notice: I found out while resetting the password that an error message pops up saying ‘Something went wrong, please try again’ what you will have to do is to try and login using the newly created password, and if an ‘incorrect password’ message pops out you will have to start the whole process afresh until you are able to log in.
Digital States Initiative Application Form Portal By NITDA
Bauchi State Ministry Of Health Recruitment 2021 Application Form Portal
Jumia Recruitment 2021 Multiple Vacant Positions
How To Validate Your Profile Using BVN
- Log into your dashboard.
- Click the ‘Edit button’.
- Provide the requested details.
- Click validate.
- Then follow the next guidelines to update your details.
Important Notice: Your date of birth must be the same as used in your BVN and if an error message reads, ‘Phone number did not match the BVN’ what you will have to do is to add country code 234 to have 23470987654321 instead of 070987654321.
How To Update Your Details
- Follow the link in the ‘You have not updated your details’ notification in your dashboard.
- Use the plus sign button above the last box to display all the hidden boxes to fill.
How To Take Your Npower Test
Use the ‘Take Test’ link in your dashboard to go to the Npower NASIMS Test portal after you must have updated your details.
For more inquiry or information, contact us on Phone: 018885011 or 08176551162, email: email@example.com