Jumia Vendor Promise Analyst Recruitment 2021
Recruitment is ongoing for the Jumia Vendor Promise Analyst position in Lagos for the eligibly qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed qualifications and is capable of carrying out all the stated functions below.
and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners.
JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live.
E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive. With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders.
Jumia is committed to creating a sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
The Vendor Promise Analyst role is a unique opportunity to help drive our efforts to improve vendor satisfaction across the entire vendor journey. This is a critical role as it directly correlates to continually improving vendor experience and as a result better vendor loyalty and retention.
This data-driven role calls for a rare combination of analytical thinking, communication design & interpersonal ability to manage relationships and projects with all teams across the organization.
- Analytics: Analysis of vendor-centric key performance indicators and vendor NPS to ensure high-quality vendor experiences.
- Communication Design: Develop clear brand messages in all communication pieces, designs and produce materials such as posters and handbills.
- Product improvement. Proactively search for new vendor-related features on the platform which could improve a seamless vendor experience.
- Scalability and growth. Take on new opportunities like launching a new project.
- Support. Manage day-to-day queue management issues arising from various departments across the firm.
- Develop and optimize processes: scale new and improve existing processes based on vendor data and feedback to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow.
- Auditing and monitoring of processes, queues, hubs, and order placement.
- Interacting with vendors via Email and Calls using working tools such as Salesforce and Xcally to resolve issues.
- Monitor and maintain quality and ensure accuracy and consistency of all Vendor Promise Materials.
Requirements For Jumia Vendor Promise Analyst
- B.Sc degree.
- Good knowledge of Jumia processes.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment preferably in a similar role but not essential.
- Excellent Numerical, Analytical, and Communication Skills.
- Knowledgeable in either Salesforce and excellent use of excel would be an advantage.
- The capacity to develop and document procedures and workflows.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
How To Apply For Jumia Reverse Operations Associate
- Click on the ‘Apply For Job’ button below and follow the link displayed.
- Fill the online application form immediately as no deadline is stated for this recruitment.
To apply for this job please visit africainternetgroup.peoplehr.net.