is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa.
Jumia Head of Agency and Pick-Up Stations Recruitment 2021
Jumia Head of Agency and Pick-Up Stations Recruitment is currently ongoing for interested candidates who possess all the requirements listed below and can carryout the stated functions.
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners.
JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live.
E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive. With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders.
Jumia is committed to creating a sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
Strategic Jumia Partner – Phones and Computing Recruitment 2021
Strategic Jumia Partner – Fashion Recruitment 2021
Strategic Jumia Partner – FMCG – Jumia Recruitment 2021
The Head of Agency and Pick-Up Stations, you will play a key role within JForce team (owner of Jumia offline Stores). She/He will be responsible for the scale-up of our offline presence and delivering on key strategic objectives. Secondly, She/He will develop the strategy (select targeted location aligned with operations, define pitch tactics, type of shop targeted, tools to track performance, process definition) to scale up the number of pick-up station and stores offline.
Finally, with the support of your team & direct report, execute the plan (recruitment of the stores, manage branding of the stores, negotiation with external stakeholders) to deliver hyper growth of the number of stores and increase overall sales by delivering on strategic objectives.
Overall, you will be responsible for delivering a world-class customer experience in stores thanks to a deep understanding of the offline retail industry and optimization of the budget.
- Scale up our offline presence through stores in the best locations across Nigeria
- Identify, recruit and brand stores to allow customer to come and collect & place orders.
- Implement training of these stores in relationship with our Logistic team
- Manage performance of stores in terms of sales
- Weekly report on performance vs target and action taken during the week.
- Train a team of Area Managers to become the best Stores Managers
- Propose innovative process, marketing push and communication channels to improve deliver on growth objectives
Requirements ForJumia Head of Agency and Pick-Up Stations
- An ideal candidate would possess significant (3-5 years) experience in company creation or offline retail industry and a proven track record of impact
- Track record of building offline networks or distribution channels.
- Top Business / Engineering Schools and Universities
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel.
- As a whole, we expect someone passionate, creative and able to work efficiently. We expect a leader
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
How To Apply For Jumia Head of Agency and Pick-Up Stations
- Click on the ‘Apply For Job’ button below and follow the link displayed.
- Fill the online application form immediately as no deadline is stated for this recruitment.
To apply for this job please visit africainternetgroup.peoplehr.net.