Website Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
is one of the leading international Engineering and construction company
Julius Berger Project Manager Facade (m/f/x) Vacancy
The position of Project Manager Facade (m/f/x) is currently open in Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc, the leading construction contractor in Nigeria, has been combining tradition and future for over 50 years by planning and completing outstanding construction projects locally using our extensive experience. Globally, responsibly and flexibly. We continuously tread new paths to provide our clients with perfect solutions.
If you are willing to achieve our joint targets in a highly motivated and committed team then we are looking for a suitable candidate for a complex facade renovation project of a high-rise building (dismantling of the old facade and renovation).
What duties will you have?
- The Project Manager Facade will monitor contract management and prepare different variants.
- You will monitor projects, quality, progress, and costs and are responsible for customer acquisition and the preparation of tenders.
- Managing staff and coordinating scheduling using MS Project round off your profile.
- You also will report to the regional management and monitor the technical implementation.
- You will deploy staff in a cost-optimized manner and keep an eye on everything in this regard.
- The candidate will control the performance plan, the calculation, and the results of the project.
What skills must you have?
- You have completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in civil engineering.
- Alternatively, you have completed an apprenticeship in façade construction/steel construction and have acquired sound knowledge and experience in project management.
- In addition, you can look back on several years of experience in the renovation of complex exterior facades and demonstrate technical competence and expertise.
- Ideally, you have already been abroad on a professional basis and have gained experience there.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English.
- Teamwork suits you; you are flexible and entrepreneurial in your thinking.
What can we offer you?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits, and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas, and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- If your family wishes to join you, we have our own kindergarten in Abuja and a school which complies with school standards in the States of Hesse and Thuringia.
- We will provide you with a company car and driver and we work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
How To Apply For Julius Berger Project Manager Facade (m/f/x)
We look forward to receiving your application preferably through the application stated link below. If you have any more questions you can contact us by writing to the below number and we promise to definitely give you a reply within three weeks or simply call us:
+ 49 611 1390 3838
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is one of the largest private employers in Nigeria with a workforce numbering around 10,000 and enjoys an excellent reputation as a reliable partner. It is the parent company of Julius Berger International GmbH based in Wiesbaden. Core skills in Nigeria comprise every phase of a project from planning and construction to the operation and maintenance of construction, infrastructure and industry buildings.
The application deadline is unannounced
To apply for this job please visit juliusbergerinternationalgmbh.recruitee.com.