Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
is one of the leading international Engineering and construction company
Internship Abroad Wood Technology/Furniture Interior Design At Julius Berger
Application for Internship abroad wood technology/furniture interior design is invited from suitably qualified candidates who possess all the requirements listed below.
As Nigeria’s leading construction company, Julius Berger Nigeria Plc has been successfully combining tradition and future for over 50 years: by using our vast experience to plan and implement outstanding construction projects on site. International, responsible and flexible.
We are always breaking new ground and offering our customers optimal solutions.
Would you like to achieve common goals in a highly motivated and committed team? Then we are looking for you for our Internship Abroad Wood Technology / Furniture interior design (m / f / d) in Nigeria at Abuja Furniture Production (summer semester 2020).
AFP Furniture Production with 350 employees is a subsidiary of Julius Berger Nigeria Plc and one of the leading manufacturers in the furniture and interior design sector. Projects for private customers, state institutions, and in-house interior fittings are implemented across the country.
What Tasks Do You Expect From Us?
- You will help to optimize the planning of the material and production flow.
- You will support the implementation of measures to improve quality, productivity and reduce waste.
- The candidate will also accompany coordination processes between design, production, purchasing, and logistics.
- You will also get to know working in an international context in the 5-6 months.
When Does This Internship Suit You?
- You are in at least the 4th semester of a Bachelor of Engineering course and have a current certificate of study.
- You have good German and English skills.
- Good communication is important to you and you enjoy working in a team.
- You are interested in working in a multicultural international project team and you like to show initiative.
- You already have knowledge of MS Office and ideally CAD CAM.
- The period of use of 5-6 months is no problem for you (please specify your preferred period).
What Do We Offer You?
- We take over the flight costs as well as visa and vaccination costs for you.
- Exciting projects with corresponding tasks await you in an international team.
- We enable you to take part in an internal information event to bring you closer to living and working in Nigeria.
- We will give you comprehensive training, especially in the first few weeks and months we will accompany you.
How To Apply For Internship Abroad Wood Technology
We look forward to receiving your application preferably through the application stated link below. If you have any more questions you can contact us by writing to the below number and we promise to definitely give you a reply within three weeks or simply call us:
+ 49 611 1390 3838
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is one of the largest private employers in Nigeria with a workforce numbering around 10,000 and enjoys an excellent reputation as a reliable partner. It is the parent company of Julius Berger International GmbH based in Wiesbaden. Core skills in Nigeria comprise every phase of a project from planning and construction to the operation and maintenance of construction, infrastructure and industry buildings.
The application deadline is unannounced
To apply for this job please visit juliusbergerinternationalgmbh.recruitee.com.