is one of the largest independent owners, operators and developers of shared telecommunications infrastructure in the world.
IHS Towers Recruitment For Specialist, Tax & Regulatory Vacancy
IHS Towers Recruitment is currently ongoing for the position of Specialist, Tax & Regulatory at Lagos, Nigeria. Interested candidates must possess all the below-listed requirements before applying.
IHS Towers was Founded in 2001 by the trio of Sam Darwish, William Saad, and Mohamad Darwish, along with a strong team of telecoms sector engineers, IHS is one of the largest independent owners, operators, and developers of shared telecommunications infrastructure, or tower operators in the world with over 23,000 towers. IHS is the largest independent tower operator in Africa and EMEA and the third-largest independent multinational tower operator globally, in both cases by tower count.
We are currently recruiting for a Specialist, Tax & Regulatory. Based in Lagos, you implement approved policies, processes, and procedures to enable the business optimize tax, manage tax documents properly, and minimize tax costs.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist the Senior Manager, Tax & Regulatory to address all tax-related matters.
- Support the Senior Manager, Tax & Regulatory in effectively and efficiently managing the company’s tax and regulatory portfolio to achieve key business objectives of tax compliance and optimization.
- Prepare tax transactions and tax remittance schedules. Monitor and ensure timely payment of taxes.
- Ensure prompt filling of periodic tax returns.
- Prepare tax reconciliation schedules to the general ledger.
- Prepare periodic draft tax calculations for internal reporting.
- Assist in providing support to tax officials during tax audits and investigation exercises, from fieldwork to the conclusion of the tax audit exercise.
- Own and manage the tax and regulatory tracker to ensure that all correspondences are attended to as and when due without any miss.
- Coordinate and manage all tax documents and inward/ outward correspondences.
- Provide support in the proper management of all tax files and documents.
- Support the Senior Manager, Tax & Regulatory in organizing technical sessions with units/ departments of the business.
- Support in ensuring that all tax postings are done correctly. Also, support provision of schedules to the Financial Reporting team.
- Prepare draft tax calculations for review as aids to filling and rendering statutory returns.
- Prepare required regulatory reporting.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by the Senior Manager, Tax & Regulatory.
Requirements For IHS Towers Recruitment
- Be Bold
- Customer Focus
- Tax Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Relationship Building
- Attention to Detail
- Workload Management
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting or other finance/business management.
- Relevant professional certification, e.g. ICAN/ CITN, is mandatory.
- +5 years’ experience in tax management/ consulting.
Please apply with an updated resume/ CV.
How To Apply For IHS Towers Recruitment
Submit your cover letter alongside your updated resume/ CV to email: email@example.com
The applications close on 16th February 2021