Creative Strategist Job Vacancy At Pulse Nigeria
Pulse Nigeria is calling for applications from suitably qualified candidates to the vacant position of Creative Strategist Job at Lagos, Nigeria. Interested individuals should endeavor to possess all the requirements stated below before proceeding to apply for the Creative Strategist Job Vacancy.
Pulse is looking for a Creative Strategist with a passion and curiosity for the ever-evolving digital ecosystem.
As a Creative Strategist, you will be responsible for generating compelling ideas for digital campaigns that can be adapted across various media platforms. Our ideal candidate is a skilled storyteller who is equal parts a meticulous planner and a spontaneous creative thinker.
Pulse is Africa’s leading innovative media company, informing and engaging Africa’s young audience and producing content and creative digital marketing solutions for top brands.
We run news platforms and social channels and marketing and production in four countries – Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, and Senegal. We are the platform leading in reach – with over 100 million users and over 100 million video views on our own channels per month.
We’re also a marketing partner, empowering brands with our expansive media reach and 360-degree in-house marketing solutions. Additionally, Pulse is the licensee publisher of the regional Business Insider Africa.
The Creative Strategist is a position we’re hiring for in our Lagos office. The role will report to the Head of Creative Strategy and work very closely with the Director of Digital Strategy & Operations and the Director of Sales.
Creative Strategist Job
- Assist in developing sales and marketing material to support the Sales teams across Africa.
- Dissect client briefs and propose innovative creative and marketing strategies that will enable brands to connect to their audiences and achieve their business goals in the most effective manner.
- Develop compelling proposals to communicate these strategies.
- Contribute, and sometimes lead, in-house ideation sessions.
- Conduct digital audits that yield rich insights into consumer and competitor’s online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior.
- Support the sales team in any and all activities that will help the team meet its overall revenue and profit targets including occasional client meetings and prospecting.
- Develop a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes.
- Assist in creating budgets for proposed strategies in line with the company rate card, working with all relevant internal post-sales and execution teams.
- Manage timelines and monitor progress, ensuring deadlines are met.
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing, strategy, or analyst position.
- Proficiency in Powerpoint, Excel, and Google Docs.
- Ability to use social listening/data analytics tools.
- Excellent research, presentation, and communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- A lot of energy, passion, and enthusiasm.
How To Apply For Creative Strategist Job Vacancy
The Pulse team is made up of incredible and passionate individuals who go above and beyond to inform and engage our young audience with quality content, also delighting our clients and partners with their creative ability to engage their target audiences.
As a team, we value creativity and curiosity, which helps us to stay ahead of the curve. Our Pan African team collaborates cross-functionally and values each other’s unique perspectives and opinions – true to our core values of teamwork.
We also value trust as a team – both in how we work with each other transparently and how we deliver reliably for our clients. Our editorial and content team lead with credibility in a world of fake news, which our audience values immensely.
You’ll grow a lot at Pulse because you’ll be assigned responsibilities that challenge you and help you to acquire new skills. We expect high performance, so rest assured you will have the right tools and support to do a great job. We offer you a competitive salary, great insurance cover, and generous time off so that you can take care of your wellbeing – we prefer our team to be energized and productive.
As a digital media company, we work partially remotely and partially from the office – we think it’s important for collaboration and team building to still see each other and work together in person occasionally!
Want to know more about what it’s like to work at Pulse? You can check out our careers page at www.pulse.africa/careers – here you will see our vision and mission, what some of our team members have to say about why they chose to work at Pulse, and some amazing projects we’ve worked on.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and a cover email explaining why you’re a great fit for this role to email@example.com
Applicants for this role may come from a range of backgrounds, although within the Digital/ Creative/ Marketing/ Advertising industry is preferred.
If you’re passionate about this opportunity, but don’t have all of the experience we’re looking for, we would still like to hear from you – please apply and let us know why you’d make a great addition to the Pulse team.
The application deadline is not stated.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org