is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories.
Commercial Analyst Job Vacancy At Coca Cola Company
The position of Commercial Analyst is currently open at Coca-Cola company in Lagos, Nigeria, interested individuals who possess all the below-listed requirements should proceed to the application portal and apply.
The Commercial Analyst Support the franchise operations team best practices in sales forecasting, reporting, identification, and prioritization of the systems strategic initiatives (Big Bets) through integrated analytics, revenue growth management (RGM), and route to market (RTM) principles to drive the overall franchise development plan for the Nigeria Franchise.
- Analyze historical and forecasted trends and communicate results to franchise team identifying opportunities and providing optimal solutions on a weekly/monthly basis by region and category.
- Collate competitor analysis, including promos and new products, and new entrants within franchise geographies.
- Project management: Oversee execution and performance tracking of regional initiatives (Big Bets) leveraging relevant global system best practices. This includes volume, revenue, and execution metrics.
- Lead the routine franchise performance reviews, tracking system progress vs. agreed/forecasted operational metrics to drive ABP commitments – Volume, System Revenue, and Innovation initiatives Attend MarkOps, C&CL, and marketing forums to ensure franchise operations alignment.
- Lead the franchise volume RE process in collaboration with the Performance and Planning function (Finance) to provide business performance narrative (drivers & inhibitors) for system stakeholders (TCCC & System Partners).
Requirements For Commercial Analyst
- University/Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years related work experience
- Strong project management track record, System operational experience, marketing, finance, strategy, or C&CL background
- Scenario bounding estimates: Specify the drivers for change, assumptions, risks, and constraints under which the plan operates that -if breached- will trigger mitigation plans.
- Complex data analyses require using extensive database management skills necessary to complete comprehensive executive summaries.
- Design, re-design, implementation, generation, and validation of operational business reports capturing metrics from multiple sources. Expert knowledge of in-house data sources and become adept at quickly extracting and analyzing data from these sources.
- Ability to manage ad-hoc requests and multiple projects simultaneously, while operating in a high tempo environment with ever-changing priorities and tasks
What We Can Do For You
You will be part of the Africa Customer & Commercial team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done SUSTAINABLY, FOR A BETTER SHARED FUTURE, we will:
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning CAPABILITIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
Business Performance, Communication, Growth Management, Identifying Opportunities, Performance Tracking, Project Management, Route to Market, Strategic Planning, Taking Initiative, Time Management
How To Apply For Commercial Analyst
- Click on the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link
- Create and verify an application account.
- Log into your dashboard.
- Complete and submit your application.
No deadline for the application was specified.
To apply for this job please visit coke.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.