is the global specialist and technology partner in the supply of plants and services for processing grains and food, consumer foods as well as manufacturing advanced materials.
Admin Officer Job Vacancy At Buhler Group Lagos
Admin Officer Job Vacancy is currently available at Buhler Group in Lagos, Nigeria suitably qualified individuals should apply after going through the requirements listed below.
Buhler is the global specialist and technology partner in the supply of plants and services for processing grains and food, consumer foods as well as manufacturing advanced materials.
Currently, we are looking for an Admin Officer to handle the admin tasks.
- Front desk officer.
- Attend to customer requests/communicate to the appropriate office.
- Call customers from time to time.
- Flight bookings
- Hotel reservation.
- Drivers log and management.
- Purchase and management of office supplies.
- Follow up with office/guest house repairs and maintenance.
- Disbursement of Approved cash for various expenses.
- Raise voucher for each transaction.
- Get MD’s signature.
- Post transactions on Sage Evolution.
- Key Performance Indicators:
- High service quality for internal and external customers
- Compliance with processes, procedures.
- Bachelor of Science
Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an administrative position
- Insightful, able to collaborate with other team members in providing support to the customer
- Proven ability to work in a matrix organization
- Fluent communication in the English Language
- Basic knowledge in the areas of office administration
- Is secure in his/her ability to communicate and present
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Is able to work together with various teams across different departments and legal entities and with different cultural background
- Is flexible
- Has a high commitment to quality
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Cover Letter
Bühler As An Employer
We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world’s most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models.
At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility.
In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success.
We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference.
By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
Bühler is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company, therefore, it’s important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d).
How To Apply For Buhler Admin Officer Job
- Follow the link at the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Fill the online application form with your correct details.
- Scan and upload the required documents.
- Submit your application.
The job starting date is 15th February 2021
To apply for this job please visit recruitingapp-2579.umantis.com.