ICPC Recruitment 2020/2021 – Independent Corrupt Practices Commission
The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission is inviting applications from the suitably qualified applicants for the 2020/2021 ICPC Recruitment on the below listed multiple vacant positions for ND, HND, Bachelors’ Degree holders as well as higher certifications.
Hence, interested applicants should go through the available positions and various requirements thoroughly for eligibility before proceeding to the application.
- FRSCN Recruitment 2020 – Federal Road Safety Corps
- Nigerian Stock Exchange, NSE Fresh Job Recruitment
ICPC Recruitment 2020/2021 Vacant Positions
- Candidates should be a first degree or higher degree holders.
- Candidates must possess Microsoft Office suites working knowledge such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint Presentation and a minimum of 18 years of cognate experience.
- Candidates must be first degree or higher degree certification holders.
- Applicants should possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Office suites especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Presentation and at least 9 years of cognate experience.
- Applicants must have a first degree or higher certification.
- Working experience of Microsoft Office suites like Word, Excel and PowerPoint Presentation and a minimum of 6 years of cognate experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Higher National Diploma (HND) or higher certification holders.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suites especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Presentation and a minimum of 3 years of cognate experience is required for this position.
- Candidates must possess certification in Higher National Diploma or higher.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suites is required especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Presentation.
Senior Executive Officer
- National Diploma certification is needed for this position.
- Candidates must have working experience in computer operations and should also possess at least 3 years cognate experience.
- National Diploma certification is required.
- Candidates must have a working knowledge of computer operations.
ICPC Recruitment General Requirements
Every candidate must possess the below-listed requirements:
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and a maximum of 50 years.
- Candidates must be medically fit as every shortlisted candidate will undergo medical screening.
- Applicants with bachelors’ degrees must be on the minimum of Second Class lower division.
- HND/ND certification holders must be on at least a lower credit division.
- NYSC Discharge certificate is required.
- Assistant Director, Principal Officer, and Senior Officer positions applicants must have professional certificates in their different areas of specialization.
- Visit the ICPC Recruitment portal www.dcslrecruits.com
- Select the interested and eligible position.
- Upload the requested documents such as application, Curriculum Vitae (CV), educational qualification evidence, and a passport size photograph and submit.
- The submission of the application ends on January 30th, 2020.
- The shortlisted candidates only would be invited for further screening exercise.
- Background checks would be carried out on the shortlisted candidates to ensure their suitability for employment.
- All shortlisted candidates would partake on Select Military training/drilling and investigation to ensure they fit.
- Selected candidates would undergo a polygraph test.
2 Comments on “ICPC Recruitment Portal 2020 – independent corrupt practices commission”
what of the person that has a certificate in computer
read the article to see if you are eligible