National Agency For The Control Of Aids (NACA)
is a national agency responsible for the management of HIV/AIDS in the country
Admin Officer Job Recruitment At National Agency For The Control Of Aids (NACA)
There is currently a vacancy for the position of Finance Officer Job at the National Agency For The Control Of Aids (NACA) Abuja, Nigeria, all interested individuals are required to have all the below-listed criteria.
Finance Officer Job Recruitment Details
|Job Title: Finance Officer
Duration Of Contract: 33 months
The Accountant position is responsible for assisting the Accountant with safeguarding the assets (financial and physical) of NACA and ultimately the Global Fund (GF) or other donors against fraud, loss, or misuse.
S/He is responsible for ensuring that any money expended in the field is done in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, NACA’s policy, and any cost principles imposed by the donor agency.
- Support preparation of payment vouchers
- Properly code all transactions
- Support payment of expenses, including per diem and transport to participants during activities in the field
- Support preparation of advances
- Prepare deposit slips for cash to be deposited into the bank account
- Maintain accounting files
- Follow up on outstanding advances and assure timely reconciliation
- Support the preparation of all financial reports as requested by the supervisor
- Preparation of forms for payments of taxes and social security
- Other tasks as requested by supervisor
- Ensure that month and year-end accounting activities are done accurately and in compliance with NACA policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all costs have adequate prior authorization and approval.
- Ensure audit compliance utilizing principles of audit and performance.
- Maintain current standing with all mandated tax and registrations, including submission of payments and required reports.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration
- A minimum of 3 years of accounting experience, experience working with donor-funded projects an advantage.
- Ability to use basic accounting software (SAP)
- Good understanding of budgets, financial processes and financial reporting, and compliance with donor requirements.
- Experience in budgeting and budget management
- Understanding of financial systems and procedures
- Experience of computerized accounts packages, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a complex and diverse workload and to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with minimal supervision work and as part of a diverse team
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including professional-level English language skills.
How To Apply for The Finance Officer Job
Follow the ‘Apply For Job’ button and follow the displayed link to apply.
The application deadline is not stated.