National Agency For The Control Of Aids (NACA)
is a national agency responsible for the management of HIV/AIDS in the country
Global Fund RSSH Technical Specialist (Procurement and Supply Chain Management)
Global Fund RSSH Technical Specialist (Procurement and Supply Chain Management) Job Recruitment is currently ongoing at the National Agency For The Control Of Aids (NACA) Abuja, Nigeria, Interested candidates are required to possess the listed criteria listed below.
Global Fund RSSH Technical Specialist (Procurement and Supply Chain Management) Job Recruitment Details
|Job Title: Global Fund RSSH Senior Technical Specialist (Procurement and Supply Chain Management)
Duration Of Contract: 33 months
The Technical Specialist (PSCM) position is designed to support the timely implementation of all the project’s Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSCM) system strengthening objectives.
S/he will support the overall attainment of project objectives.
H/her primary focus will be on ensuring project targets and deliverables related operations are of topmost quality and effectiveness.
- Provide technical input in the development of an integrated project plan in collaboration with the Senior Technical Specialist.
- Provide hands-on technical support to the Sub-Recipients (SR) supporting the PSCM strengthening module, ensuring highest level of project management skills are applied to the overall grant management results
- Support the implementation of the activities of the PSCM program of the Resilient and Sustainable Systems for Health (RSSH).
- Support the SR to develop concept notes and guidance documents in relation to interventions and activities
- Lead SR to conduct periodic programme reviews and development performance improvement plans
- Support capacity building for the corresponding PSCM system strengthening sub-recipient (SR) staff and the state staff.
- Support the implementation of the project learning agenda for improved outputs and outcomes.
- Document programmatic status and achievements and feedback to the Senior Technical Specialist on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Support the development of communication products including but not limited to success stories, fact sheets, technical briefs, abstracts and publications.
- Represent the project within the state and local PSCM stakeholders community.
- Support Nigeria Health Logistics Management Information System (NHLMIS) Laboratory content development and upgrade and development of SCMS-related data use products.
- Participate in national Supply Chain Management Systems (SCMS) technical working group [TWG] meetings and other coordination platforms.
- Support strengthening of Logistics Management Coordination Unit (LMCUs)
- Participate in any other activities related to the above functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, health sciences, supply chain/logistics; Plus Master’s degree in Public Health, Supply Chain Management, natural and sciences or other related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years’ field level professional experience in supply chain management at the national level
- Experience implementing NHLMIS interventions in HIV, TB & Malaria programs.
- Good understanding of national PSCM systems and practices.
- Experience in logistics and supply chain data management and use.
- Strong experience using the LMIS tools [electronic and paper-based] in Nigeria and hands-on experience with NHLMIS.
- Working experience in management of public health laboratory commodities pipeline.
- Experience working in complex stakeholder environments especially characterized by multiple tiers of
- Experience designing lab logistics systems.
- Strong analytical and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills in English.
- Strong skills in using word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software (Microsoft Office applications preferred).
- Experience using web-based applications (email, browsing, and literature retrieval).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
How To Apply Global Fund RSSH Technical Specialist (Procurement and Supply Chain Management) Job
Follow the ‘Apply For Job’ button and follow the displayed link to apply.
The application deadline is not stated.