National Agency For The Control Of Aids (NACA)
is a national agency responsible for the management of HIV/AIDS in the country
Driver Job Recruitment is currently ongoing at the National Agency For The Control Of Aids (NACA) Abuja, Nigeria, Interested candidates are required to possess the listed criteria listed below.
Driver Job Recruitment Details
|Job Title: Driver
Duration Of Contract: 12 months
Number Of Openings: 3
The Driver position is responsible for providing transport support services to all project staff. This includes driving project vehicles while supporting commuting for the project.
Drivers are also responsible for the care and maintenance of the project vehicles.
- Drive project staff to activities and meetings within and outside of Abuja.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records relating to individual vehicle use.
- Ensure all aspects of vehicle policy are being followed and enforced during your assignments.
- Inspect vehicle prior to travel to assure all fluids, tires, wipers, belts, etc are in good working order.
- Signal any sign of a need for maintenance or other problem with the vehicle to the transport and logistic associate.
- Keep vehicle health log updated.
- Assure the security of the vehicle when outside of the office.
- Assure the safety of all passengers.
- Submit all expense reports in a timely manner to accounting, properly completed.
Driver Job Recruitment Requirements
- Secondary school certificate a plus
- Minimum 3 years of driving experience
- Valid Nigerian Driver’s license
- Ability to speak and write in English
- Good knowledge of standard driving practices
- Good driving record.
- Sound judgment, non-aggressive driving style, and good communication skills.
- Ability to travel if required
- Ability to organize and complete manual and routine tasks as assigned
How To Apply The Driver Job Recruitment
Follow the ‘Apply For Job’ button and follow the displayed link to apply.
The application deadline is not stated.