National Agency For The Control Of Aids (NACA)
is a national agency responsible for the management of HIV/AIDS in the country
Admin Officer Job Recruitment At National Agency For The Control Of Aids (NACA)
The position of Admin OfficerJob Recruitment is currently ongoing at the National Agency For The Control Of Aids (NACA) Abuja, Nigeria, Interested candidates are required to have all the below-listed criteria.
Admin Officer Job Recruitment Details
|Job Title: Admin Officer
Duration Of Contract: 33 months
The Admin Officer position is responsible for a variety of administration activities, including employee relations and orientation, enforcing Project Management Unit (PMU) regulations, and high-level record keeping.
S/he will work closely with the Project Coordinators, and the NACA team to support the achievement of organizational and country goals and objectives through the development, implementation, and management of administrative activities.
- Oversee centralized operations and procedures for the PMU
- Organize learning and development opportunities in coordination with the Project Coordinator for staff to achieve programme goals
- Create and maintain effective internal controls for inventory and store
- Manage the organization’s office space
- Update, maintain, and safeguard records in an organized manner
- Process annual leave requests
- Process insurance policies alongside finance manager
- Document and track movement of files and memos between PMU and NACA and GFA
- Respond to employee-related queries and provide answers to all administrative related inquiries and requests.
- Manage processes related to disciplinary actions, staff separation, and termination.
- Working with Project Coordinator, support internal and external Audits by ensuring necessary documents are updated and submitted as needed.
- Prepare monthly administrative reports
- Support the organization of learning and development opportunities in coordination with the Project Director for staff to achieve programme goals
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, HRM, or related humanities degrees
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in administrative functions
- Preferably at least 3 years’ experience working with donor-funded projects.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and providing support and advice as necessary
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including professional-level English language skills.
- Ability to interpret, analyze, and explain the official NACA PMU framework
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential matters discreetly and gain the trust and confidence of colleagues; experience in conflict resolution helpful
- Competences to assess priorities, manage a variety of complex activities simultaneously in a time-sensitive environment, and meet competing deadlines
How To Apply The Admin Officer Job Recruitment
Follow the ‘Apply For Job’ button and follow the displayed link to apply.
The application deadline is not stated.