INEC Recruitment Application Portal 2020 Form
The Independent National Electoral Commission invites applications from the suitable and eligible candidates to the 2020 INEC Recruitment 2020 on the below-listed open positions.
Candidates should check for eligibility before proceeding to the application as the recruitment is solely by merit.
- Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2020 – DICON Form Portal
- Dana Air Recruitment 2020 Application Portal Flydanair
- WAEC Recruitment Form 2020 – Portal recruitment.waec.com.ng
INEC Recruitment Vacant Positions
Professionals/Experienced Hires [Grade Levels 09 – 14]
Candidates will work in the appointed professional departments assigned in the commission.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND certification in Social Sciences/Humanities/Sciences.
- Masters Degree.
- Candidates should have a professional qualification chartered by legislation.
- Candidates should be in possession of either the NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption letter.
- A cognate experience is an added advantage.
“Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer) – [Grade Level 08]”
- Administrative Officer II will oversee the management of general data as well as manages polling units’ records in a registration area.
- The position holder is charged for the compilation and updating of registers/records of voters in a registration area
- He/she oversees the distribution of permanent/temporal/duplicate voter cards in accordance with the commission’s approval.
- The officer will monitor the electoral activities and also other duties which may be assigned within the registration area.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND certification in Social Sciences/Humanities/Sciences.
- NYSC Discharge certificate or Exemption letter.
Executive Officer (Registration Area Officer) – [Grade Level 07]
This position holder has exact responsibilities as the Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer) – Grade Level 08.
- Applicants must be NCE or OND holders.
- Applicants are expected to have a minimum of two (2) years post-qualification cognate experience.
INEC Recruitment 2020 General Requirements
- Every aspirant must be Nigerian citizen.
- Aspirants must submit the certificate of state of origin which must be signed by their various local government chairman or secretary. It is made known that a certificate of endorsement by a liaison officer would not be accepted.
- Computer literacy is needed to be eligible.
- Candidate’s medical report by a government medical officer that certify candidate being physically and mentally fit is required.
- Aspirants of Entry level position must not be above 35 years old, while the experienced hire aspirants must not be above 45 years old.
INEC Recruitment 2020 Method
Go to the INEC Recruitment portal www.inecrecruitment.com
Fill the INEC online application form accordingly.
Submit your application and wait for the INEC shortlist 2020.
The application is free and only the INEC successful shortlisted candidates would be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
Only the INEC shortlisted candidates would be invited for the next stage of the recruitment exercise.